वरीच्या तांदळाची खानतोळी .
1/2 cup bhagar/wari tandul/samo seeds
2 tsp ghee
1 cup water
1/4-1/2 cup jaggery-(as required )
1/2 tsp cardamom powder(optional)
salt to taste
freshly grated coconut
- Mix water and jaggery in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Roast bhagar using ghee till it changes its color to light brown.
- Strain the water jaggery mixture with cardamom powder and add it to the roasted bhagar. Stir well. Cover with lid.
- Once the water gets absorbed and bhagar/waricha tandul gets fluffy, sprinkle a pinch of salt over it.
- Mix well. Transfer the contents onto a greased plate and flatten(pat) the mixture with a greased spatula or stainless steel katori(wati)
- Mark the squares or diamonds with a knife. Let it cool. Cut the pieces.
- Garnish with freshly grated coconut.
- Serve with sajook toop.